Last updated JULY 17th, 2022
Your privacy is important to us. It is Test's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect about you at , and other sites that we own and operate.
request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or unauthorized modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may contain links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information with the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices regarding privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see browser help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. We therefore recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to account
- Cookies related to logging in
- Cookies relating to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or e-mail subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already subscribed and to show you certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Cookies related to surveys
- Cookies related to forms
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
To provide you with the best experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the Web's most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while are on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and so this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important for you because it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to secure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that the test offers on the site and with enunciative but not limitative character:
- A) Not to get involved in activities which are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread ad or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or sports betting (e.g. Betano), games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the test, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Types of data collected
- User Data. We store your ID, avatar, usernames and user tag. Alfacusa uses this data to make the systems more efficient, in case a user looks up another user's profile. Alfacusa does not pass on and/or sell this data to third parties. You can clear your stored data using the command (/delete)
- Guild Data. Guild data that Alfacusa stores: ID, Guild Icon. Alfacusa does not pass on and/or sell this data to third parties. To clear this data from our storage, you can remove the application from your server.
- Messages Data. Their message is stored when changing/adding names to children within your relationship, this action helps the application remember the names even if the bot is restarted several times. Alfacusa does not pass on and/or sell this data to third parties. To clear this data from our storage, you can use /delete or /divorce command.
Hopefully this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.